SuperShafty Exclusive Bombproof
MIP HD Driveline - Order By Measurement
To Order by Truck Specific Kits, Use the other Listing.
MIP Spline Center HD Driveline Kit replaces stock plastic drive shafts with a high quality drive shaft kit that requires little to no vehicle modification to install.
- Scale and durability are the main focal points of our one of a kind purpose built MIP HD Driveline™ Kit
- Designed for direct replacement of stock Driveshafts.
- New Scale design MIP HD Driveline features scale looks and light-weight construction, compared to the MIP X-Duty Drives.
- 30% lighter
- 25% slimmer
- The MIP HD Driveline™ Kit, is truly a new beast in its own right, but we didn’t veer away from all of the design aspects built-in of popular MIP X-Duty™ Driveline.
- Ultra-strong spline technology and
- MIP CVD Barrel and Pin Design.
- Impressive 35° of articulation
- Features Splined phased aligned joints that key the male and female splines for smooth power transfer under load with no binding or vibration.
- Of course, all components are heat treated
- Made from the highest quality American grade alloy steels.
- The intelligent design, coupled with race proven technology affords you the value you demand when building a true trail rig.
- Dependable, Rebuildable & Manufactured 100% in the USA!
- THESE DRIVESHAFTS HAVE BEEN TORTURE TESTED BY US HERE AT SUPERSHAFTY.
- ENOUGH THAT WE ARE CONFIDENT IN PLACING A WARRANTY ON THESE SHAFTS AGAINST BREAKAGE.
- (Not so Fine Print - Warranty covers shafts against breakage, in normal 1:10 Scale use, We are confident, so we want you to be too)
INCLUDES Enough parts to make 1 full driveshafts:
- 1 – MIP HD Spline Female
- 1 – MIP HD Spline Bone Male
- 2 – HD Drive Hubs 5mm
- 2 – CVD Barrels
- 2 – CVD Cross Pins
- 2 – M3 x .5 x .3 Cup Point Set Screws
- 2 – M3 x 12mm Pin Screws
- 1 – Lube & Thread Gel Cup
- Lengths are measured from MOUNTING PIN HOLE to MOUNTING PIN HOLE
- TRAVEL LENGTHS LISTED ARE FULLY COMPRESSED TO FULL USABLE EXTENSION. You COULD extend it further, but you might risk engagement issues or the shaft coming apart.
- These shafts are designed for a scale look. If you are running a heavy truck with big brushless power, we suggest using our X-Duty Style shafts.