SuperShafty Exclusive Bombproof
MIP HD Driveline Kits
MIP Spline Center HD Driveline Kit replaces stock plastic drive shafts with a high quality drive shaft kit that requires little to no vehicle modification to install.
- Scale and durability are the main focal points of our one of a kind purpose built MIP HD Driveline™ Kit
- Designed for direct replacement of stock Driveshafts.
- New Scale design MIP HD Driveline features scale looks and light-weight construction, compared to the MIP X-Duty Drives.
- 30% lighter
- 25% slimmer
- The MIP HD Driveline™ Kit, is truly a new beast in its own right, but we didn’t veer away from all of the design aspects built-in of popular MIP X-Duty™ Driveline.
- Ultra-strong spline technology and
- MIP CVD Barrel and Pin Design.
- Impressive 35° of articulation
- Features Splined phased aligned joints that key the male and female splines for smooth power transfer under load with no binding or vibration.
- Of course, all components are heat treated
- Made from the highest quality American grade alloy steels.
- The intelligent design, coupled with race proven technology affords you the value you demand when building a true trail rig.
- Dependable, Rebuildable & Manufactured 100% in the USA!
- THESE DRIVESHAFTS HAVE BEEN TORTURE TESTED BY US HERE AT SUPERSHAFTY.
- ENOUGH THAT WE ARE CONFIDENT IN PLACING A WARRANTY ON THESE SHAFTS AGAINST BREAKAGE.
- (Not so Fine Print - Warranty covers shafts against breakage, in normal 1:10 Scale use, We are confident, so we want you to be too) Although we have torture tested these, We do not recommend using this HD Driveline for High Powered Heavy scale trucks. We suggest the X-Duty Style shafts for those applications.
INCLUDES Enough parts to make 2 full driveshafts:
- 2 – MIP HD Spline Female
- 2 – MIP HD Spline Bone Male
- 4 – MIP HD Drive Hubs 5mm
- 4 – MIP CVD Barrels
- 4 – MIP CVD Cross Pins
- 4 – MIP M3 x .5 x .3 Cup Point Set Screws
- 4 – MIP M3 x 12mm Pin Screws
- 1 – MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
If you have a Custom application, or wheelbase. Please ask. We probably have a shaft for that too.
You can order These shafts and our standard X-Duty by measurement.
We can build you any combo you want, from 60mm to 190mm (Pin to Pin) 5 or 6mm Hubs.
*NOTE - The 10.2 Builders KIT, uses the 10.2 RTR Style Transmission, and you should buy the 10.2 RTR Style Driveshafts for it in the 12.0 or 12.3" wheelbase configuration.