THIS PRODUCT IS NOW OFFERED ON OUR OTHER WEBSITE KEY CITY HOBBY.
Please Follow this link to find this and many other great products offered at Key City Hobby.
Thank You !
SuperShafty "CP44" Capra Axle System
- One Piece construction
- Machined from 7075 Aluminum
- Increased Caster Angle to 20° for improved steering without side effects of leaning them too far back. (Stock is 8°)
- Externally Limited to 50° of side to side steering, but easily modified for more should you desire. (5° over stock Capra axles)
- CP44's are Axial Capra Axle Dimensions
- Our housings work with stock Capra Components. Such as the Axle shafts, and Stock Capra Knuckles.
- Also, our Knuckles work with Stock housings, as well as Axial 10.3 portal housings and Vanquish housings.
- Drop in compatibility with stock and Stock Upgrade parts.
- Ability to run Stock Plastic Knuckles
- Or Upgrade to CP44 Knuckles, these include Aluminum gear covers. (Less than 2oz)
- Brass CP44 Knuckles Optional, these include Aluminum gear covers. (5oz)
- Stock, or Stock Replacement Portal covers, will not fit our Knuckles.
- Hardened Overdrive Portal gears available from TGH in 3 Ratios.
- Bolt on Panhard option from TGH, for those wishing to ditch the stock Axle mounted servo. This panhard mount will NOT fit a stock Capra Axle. But we have those available too. - Gunmetal PH Mount is the only color available at this time.
- Now available Brass Front center section for 2 more ounces of weight.
- 1 Axle housing
- 1 Axle center section
- 2 differential bearing retainers
- Jim's Bearings
- 2 Portal box covers (Rear Axle)
- Capra Axle Shafts and stub shafts
- Capra/AR44 Style Spool
- Capra/AR44 Style Gears
- Capra Knuckles (For Steering version)
- Capra Servo mount (For Steering version)
- CP44 Straight Axle - $139.99
- CP44 Steering Axle (No Knuckles) - $159.99
- CP44 Lightweight Knuckles in 7075 these include Aluminum gear covers - $59.99
- CP44 Brass F9 Front Center (2oz heavier than 7075) these include Aluminum gear covers - $49.99
- Bolt on CP44 Panhard Mount by TGH - $19.99
- Titanium Steering Links bent by HardcoreRC - $19.99
- These carry a 1 Year Bombproof guarantee against Defects and Accidental breakage. We are confident in our design and product and we want you to be too.
- We know you guys are going to beat on them. So If something happens to them, We'll replace. (Does not apply to Abuse)
- YOU MUST run a washer between the Traxxas Ball end, and the link mount, if you are running aftermarket links with the Revo Rod ends. The Traxxas Ball end is slightly narrower than the Axial one. If you don't run this washer, when you tighten the link, it will flex the link mount to be like this / \ and this will void a warranty breakage at this part of the housing.