PRE-ORDER reopened 3-24-2020
SuperShafty "CP44" Capra Axle System
- One Piece construction
- Machined from 7075 Aluminum
- Increased Caster Angle to 20° for improved steering without side effects of leaning them too far back. (Stock is 8°)
- Limited to 50° of side to side steering, but easily modifed for more should you desire. (5° over stock Capra axles)
- Encapsulated bearing retainers
- Axial Capra Axle Dimensions
- Drop in compatibility with stock and Stock Upgrade parts.
- Ability to run Stock Plastic Knuckles
- Or Upgrade to CP44 Knuckles, these include Aluminum portal gear covers.
- Brass CP44 Knuckles Optional, these include Aluminum portal gear covers.
- Stock, or Stock Replacement Portal covers, will not fit our Knuckles.
- Hardened Overdrive Portal gears available from TGH in 3 Ratios.
- Bolt on Panhard option from TGH, for those wishing to ditch the stock Axle mounted servo. This panhard mount will NOT fit a stock Capra Axle. But we have those available too.
- Now available Brass Front center section for 2 more ounces of weight.
- These carry a 1 Year Bombproof guarantee against Defects and Accidental breakage. We are confident in our design and product and we want you to be too.
- We know you guys are going to beat on them. So If something happens to them, We'll replace. (Does not apply to Abuse)
- 1 Axle housing
- 1 Axle center section
- 2 differential bearing retainers
- Jim's Bearings
- 2 Portal box covers (Rear Axle)
- Capra Axle Shafts and stub shafts
- Capra/AR44 Style Spool
- Capra/AR44 Style Gears
- Capra Knuckles (For Steering version)
- Capra Servo mount (For Steering version)
- CP44 Straight Axle - $139.99
- CP44 Steering Axle (No Knuckles) - $169.99
- CP44 Lightweight Knuckles in 7075 - $59.99
- CP44 Knuckles in Brass (3oz heavier than 7075) - $79.99
- CP44 Brass F9 Front Center (2oz heavier than 7075) - $49.99
- Bolt on CP44 Panhard Mount by TGH - $19.99
- Titanium Steering Links bent by HardcoreRC - $16.99
Pre-Order - OPEN !!!! Items ordered on or after 3/24/2020 have an approximate ship date of the End of April or beginning of May 2020. Please do not order other parts on the same order unless you are willing to wait for them all to ship together.