SuperShafty has a BOMBPROOF solution to your rear control arms.
These are compatible with the Axial Yeti, SCORE, and Bomber rear control arms. Machined from 100% Stainless steel these are are extremely stout.
129mm will fit you stock wraith, front and rear
137mm will fit your stock SMT10, Score, and Bomber - OUT OF STOCK for Stainless - Check the Aluminum version.
- - 5 different shock mounting postions
- - Recessed, or Frenched, ends to strengthen the connection between the ends and the arm. This mean no more bent set screws
- - Approximately 3mm shorter than stock arms which raises the rear pinion angle for better clearance over terrain
- - Milled out center channel which greatly reduces the weight while still retaining all of the strength of steel
- - 1.8oz each This weight down low and in the back will improve jumping characteristics. (it should help keep the back end from flying up so much)
- Carries the BombProof warranty. (does not include the revo ends and set screws, and void if any alterations are made to the arms
The width of the channel is compatibale with revo rod end balls. You will need to trim your stock bomber shock ball ends by about 1mm. This can be easily done while you are switching these onto you truck with a hobby knife.
Slight adjustments to the revo ends may need to be made by twisting them in or out. SuperShafty has assembled these to be as close as possible, but please take care to make sure yours are as even as possible.