This truss will serve as a upper link mount, servo mount and truss on either the fron or rear of your AR60
This version can be used on the VP AR60 Aluminum Axle
- #1 Dropped servo for a much better COG
- #2 Servo is in a great spot for proper steering link geometry. This means more power and a more consistent feel.
- #3 Upper links are adjustable.
This is really cool for the Wraith style guys who only have one upper link mount on their chassis. Raising the links at the axle has tested overly positive for us so I think it will be great even if you have adjustability at the chassis.
#4 Testing has shown much better sidehilling and climbing just by raising the links at the axle.
- #5 Steering links can be made so they are all behind the diff cover at all times. No more huge hang up points.
- #6 Servo horn does not extend past the front of the axle tube, no way it can get hit or in the way.
This is intended as a universal product. You may need to modify the mount, your car or your links to get it to work the way you want.